Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 33

Yesterday was a day with too much drama. Considering this, and my habit to eat over emotions, I did pretty darn well with food. After dinner, wanting to eat more, I pulled out my markers and colored a beautiful mandala from a book given to me by Andrea, my half-bite-of-chocolate friend. I won't mention that later after a couple glasses of sweet wine, some snacks found their way down my throat. I'm still wanting sweet, which is why I chose this wine. Is this my way of sneaking around my no sugar commitment? One glass of wine is fine, but wanting more and more tells me it is about the sweetness. So, be careful with wine, self!!

I still love the experiment of meditating when I want more food. So I plan to do that tonight if necessary. Meditation always creates change for me, so I know it will be profound if done around food. And by the way, congratulations to me on 33 days without sugar! I am very focused on that commitment, and that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment