Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 19

Today a friend asked if she could follow my blog. I read back from Day 1 to see what I sound like. I realize that I have come a long way. At first, I would almost forget that I wasn't eating sugar. I was so used to having it, like in the muffin I pulled back from at the last minute. Now it is so natural to think about whether a food contains sugar. And although it feels like I just started last week, I'm already up to Day 19! The days fly! I am feeling very grateful tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Linda -
    I don't quite understand why, but reading your writings makes me cry. I think your hitting on something that carries a lot of emotion for me. I'm so aware of how closely physical and emotional health are connected. We have a lot in common, but I sense so much wisdom and patience in you, which seems to lead to success for you. Me, I set a goal, and it lasts for about two-and-one-eighths days. I feel a lot of wonderfulness and ability to fully enjoy your life coming your way. I feel good just tagging along. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are. can't bear to see a typo in my own stuff ; )

    ReplyDelete