Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 27

Wow, close to a month without sugar already. I am enjoying so many other kinds of delicious foods, that I don't miss sugar. However, I still see sweets and desserts and would love to eat them. My imagination feeds on what the taste of them would be like in my mouth.

Today I had two sweet pleasures. I finally bought the "i love candy corn" body wash & shampoo that I have been coveting at Sephora. It is my Halloween/October treat to myself. It smells sooooo yummy! And I swooned in the scent of my white chocolate & honey massage bar from LUSH as I rubbed it into my skin. I would eat it if I could.

I wonder if I will always adore sweetness.

Tonight I felt a desire for a snack while watching a movie after dinner. I waited out the feeling and suddenly realized it had gone away! Plus, my massage bar was the perfect replacement for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment