Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 45

The days fly. I am so thankful I am not eating sugar or I would be obsessing about Halloween candy right now. It's so wonderful that it just isn't an option. Now, I am obsessing about the other half of that soft, warm baked purple sweet potato on the counter.

My stomach is past full. I already ate a regular baked potato with plenty of butter, and a couple crowns of broccoli. The point is -- how do people stop eating when there is still food on their plate, or in this case on the counter? This will be my biggest challenge after giving up sugar. How to leave food on the plate. I think I may be constitutionally incapable of doing that. I can ask someone to remove food from me, to literally take it out of my hand. But can I do it myself?

What is that a reflection of in my life? What can I learn by walking through that doorway?

No comments:

Post a Comment