Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 181

I had a Reese's peanut butter egg the other day. I ate it sitting down with gusto and enthusiasm! In fact, I think I hit all of Geneen Roth's eating guidelines. This was a deliberate decision. Although I felt a little guilt because of my year's commitment, I decided I can adjust as I choose. I am having a little taste of sugar now and then. I think perhaps this is healthy, to keep from being too restrictive and then feeling deprived. The tiny bite I took of an apple fritter yesterday felt huge in my mouth. The burst of freshness and sweet flavor was amazing.

On the other hand, I am also enhancing sweetness in other parts of my life. Like -- bathing in Sephora's "Sugar Chick" body wash. And it is glittery yellow on top of the edible scent. Such yumminess!

No comments:

Post a Comment