Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 175

I was really eye-ing some delectable little desserts at Starbucks today. I almost bought the red velvet concoction. Thank goodness for this commitment. I don't want to blow it, plus I know I've had healthier diabetes since going off sugar.

Nighttime eating continues, as does my journal inquiries into what is going on. I have a plan for tonight. Besides taking an herbal sleep aid, I am going to sit down and suck on a new sugar-free Baskin Robbins praline if I wake up. Which is highly likely to happen since I am dog sitting for 3 lovable mutts who snuggle in bed with me and bark at every noise. While sitting and sucking on my delicious sugar-free candy, I am going to observe what is going on in my body and in my mind. I am quite sure that if I really pay attention to my body, it will just want to go back to sleep. If I listen to my mad thoughts, they will say to avoid at all costs whatever I am feeling and just escape into food. We will find out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment