Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 90

Wow, I almost missed posting on my 90th day! I hope I remember 10 days from now when I will be in California with family.
It is tempting to be less than honest. The truth is, I am nibbling a bit after 8pm. Especially when I pet sit at other people's homes. I am curious about that -- what does it tell me about my beliefs about life that I need to taste a little from other people's food. And then I can relax. It must be something related to getting diabetes, and believing that I had to "grab" forbidden food when I could because I certainly couldn't at home in front of my parents.
I did have an interesting moment the other night when I wanted to eat. I just sat with it and observed the feeling instead. It is empowering to know I don't have to give in to those habitual thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment