Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 77

I have to write on my favorite double seven number! The other day I tasted a couple flavors of frozen yogurt. The sweetness of the bites was quite an affirmation of how sensitized I have become to sugar. I used to pile toppings on the yogurt to satisfy my sweet tooth. Now, two bites is sufficiently satisfying.

I also think the degree of my commitment to a year without sugar is apparent in emotional issues I am dealing with without getting into sweets. My darling mouse fell off my shoulder and now can't move her back legs. Yet, in spite of feeling horrible, sad, and guilty, I'm not taking it out in sugar or any food, actually. That is quite an achievement for me. (And, I am holding forth thoughts of healing for her instead of eating to dull the pain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment