Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 152

It's been awhile. With friends and family in town, I have been eating out a lot AND eating a lot. Feelings of separateness and loneliness must be stirring around as I realize how warm and connected I feel with them here, yet know that they will leave and I will be left by myself. It's so hard to just allow those feelings to be!!

I tasted a bite of my brother's cheesecake the other night. It was so sweet! That made me feel good, knowing that even though I have dabbled in a little sugar here and there, my taste buds are nonetheless not used to that much concentrated sugar any more. I also had a candy bar (2, actually) at a dog sitting house. Why, why?

I want to recommit to not eating sugar. And more importantly, to eating only when I am hungry and stopping when my body has had enough. And let the feelings stir -- it is okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment